Talk

Advanced search

Sturdy double buggies!

(6 Posts)
lunavix Mon 09-May-05 20:36:24

I KNOW it's been asked before but I've nosed through products and can't see it so I'm asking again!

Need a double buggy which can have a buggy board attached. I have a marco sky BUT it's difficult to stear with two one year olds already (and really hard to get up a kerb!) and I think the weight of a buggy board plus another child would be too much for it.

SO any recommendations please???

I'm assuming that because I need a buggy board a tandem buggy would be better than side by side. Would the steering problem be solved by a three wheeler? (my single three wheeler is tons easier than my 4 wheel stroller though much heavier!)

I know phil and teds probably the fantastic way to go... sadly don't have £300 to spend on a buggy!

LucyJones Mon 09-May-05 20:39:15

whispers... lunavix are you pregnant?!!

lunavix Mon 09-May-05 20:40:39

(I can dream )

It's for mindees

LucyJones Mon 09-May-05 20:42:26

ooh sorry

zebraX Mon 09-May-05 21:02:03

I would go for side-by-side if you want a buggy board, will be impossible with a tandem (I push a heavy Graco tandem, as durable as they come, so I should know). I wouldnt think 3 wheeler any better/worse than 4 wheels, but I have no experience. Good luck

dinny Mon 09-May-05 21:12:39

Lunavix, where are you? Have a double (Mothercare Urban Detour) I am looking to get rid of...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now