Talk

Advanced search

suction bowl that works, cutlery and non spill cup advice please...

(5 Posts)
DebInAustria Sun 07-Jun-09 15:02:04

coming to the UK next week for a short trip, but only got 1 day shopping, so I need advice beforehand so I'm not wasting precious time - I need the above for my 11 month old - thanks

LauraN1 Mon 08-Jun-09 22:57:24

Have you ever, ever found a suction bowl that works?
I'm not sure I understand your question, are you asking for what brands people would recommend? Which shops?
That all kinda depends on where in the UK you're going.
You can find Boots or SUperdrug stores in most locations and the bigger ones have a baby section. If you're looking for specific baby shops, Mothercare has many branches.
Laura

DebInAustria Tue 09-Jun-09 06:42:24

thanks it was brands i was after and I was hopeful that in the last 6 years since ds2 someone would have invented a suction bowl that worked

LauraN1 Tue 09-Jun-09 22:18:26

Well, let's put it that way, they haven't managed to invent one that my lo could not dislodge. So I'm not the best advocate for suction bowl brands :-)
I guess tommee tippee is one of the most popular brands for baby accessories, but check out the mothercare and boots web sites.
Sorry if I can't be more help,
L

moaningminnie2020 Tue 09-Jun-09 22:33:19

I like Tommee Tippee cutlery and flip top beakers for my DD, available in lots of supermarkets and chemists.

Never used suction bowls I'm afraid!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now