Talk

Advanced search

Baby City Mini Jogger in Orange - anyone got one??

(8 Posts)
ChocOrange05 Sun 07-Jun-09 13:17:09

I want to get a BJCM and I like the Orange one - but I am confused by the actual colour. Some photos show it in Orange/Light Grey and others show it in Orange/Dark Grey (almost Black) which I prefer.

Does anyone have one in Orange and can they tell me what the real Grey colour is like?

Thanks!

Ceolas Sun 07-Jun-09 13:19:40

The second one you liked to is definitely red rather than orange. I've seen it in the double version.

If you want orange it's with light grey (there's a green/grey one too).

ChocOrange05 Sun 07-Jun-09 15:32:01

you have to click on the second pic to see the orange one

Ceolas Sun 07-Jun-09 16:00:50

Ah sorry! blush

5inthebed Sun 07-Jun-09 20:12:15

If you look at the two pictues, there is a bit of a difference in the pram designs.

The first one has the orange right down to the foot bit, and the second only has orange on the back bit iykwim. I have a red one similar to the 2nd piture, and the sides are black as well as on the hood, and the only grey bit is on the seat bit and towards the foot rest. The grey is quite dark as well.

HTH.

ChocOrange05 Sun 07-Jun-09 22:11:47

Thanks 5inthebed I think I am going to ring Kooltrade the UK distributor tomorrow to see what they say too as I thought they looked like 2 different models, perhaps one is old and one new. I like the Dark Grey/Orange one so hopefully I can get one!

5inthebed Sun 07-Jun-09 22:24:40

Good luck in getting one. It is a fab pram!

ChocOrange05 Tue 09-Jun-09 20:38:20

I got it today from Precious Little Ones and it is the darker grey colour - thats the one that Kooltrade, the UK supplier sell although all the UK websites have pictures of the other one hmm

So far, I love it!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now