Talk

Advanced search

Please help... have found exactly the shirt i want for ds2 but they don't have it in his size!

(10 Posts)
PinkTulips Sun 07-Jun-09 12:17:41

Has anyone seen one like this anywhere recently? In size 6-9 months?

here

btw, it's for a wedding... i don't norally go this nuts about baby clothes wink

MadameCastafiore Sun 07-Jun-09 12:18:54

Ring one of their stores.

TheDevilWearsPenneys Sun 07-Jun-09 12:20:48

www.monsoon.co.uk/invt/82833128&bklist=icat,5,shop,children,babyboy,babyboyshirts

Ponders Sun 07-Jun-09 12:21:05

Next have a stripey one (grey/white) in linen & cotton here

PinkTulips Sun 07-Jun-09 12:30:01

thank you lovely MN laydeez grin

would you believe i checked monsoon and next last week and managed to tatally miss those blush

PinkTulips Sun 07-Jun-09 12:38:01

Oh crap, the Next irish site doesn't have that one and monsoon don't have 6-9 months.

And to add insult to injury i've just tried to buy it from the uk site and it says it won't be dispatched for up to 2 weeks... the wedding is in 2 weeks!

(Yes, i know i should have shopped earlier, i only bought my own cothes last week fgs!)

<<<<<Pink wonders what her chances of cramming baby into 3-6 months are hmm>>>>>>

Ponders Sun 07-Jun-09 13:37:39

bum sad

does it have to be online? do you have Next shops over there, or do you have someone over here who could have a look in a shop & post one to you, or could you order it by phone so you can tell them it's urgent?

PinkTulips Sun 07-Jun-09 16:14:51

Nope nothing worthwhile in the next and monsoon shops i've trekked to.

I have ordered one in 12-18 months from monsoon... i checked out their sizing guide and it's only a 2cm increase in chest size from 6-12 to 12-18 so hopefully it won't be too baggy on him (and like dp pointed out, even if it doesn't fit for the wedding he'll get wear out of it at some point so no harm done)

Hope it does fit though coz i'm not putting him in anything too dressy as he'd be very unconfortable but most of the nice casual stuff i've seen isn't quite nice enough for a wedding iykwim?

Ponders Sun 07-Jun-09 18:19:23

The Monsoon one is 100% cotton as well, so if you give it a strenuous wash when it arrives it may well shrink a bit smile

I bet he'll look lovely!

PinkTulips Sun 07-Jun-09 19:20:19

baggy but lovely wink

thanks for the help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now