Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Calling all double buggy owners!

(8 Posts)
lunavix Mon 09-May-05 15:26:48

Does anyone have an extra seat/bit fitted on, such as a buggy board or seat to go type thing? My poor marco sky looks a little frail for these, and I have the possibility of three barely-walking children in the near future....

handlemecarefully Mon 09-May-05 15:56:53

What? eh? - are you pregnant with twins?

handlemecarefully Mon 09-May-05 16:01:17

Doh!- I've just remembered, you're childminding aren't you

lunavix Mon 09-May-05 16:03:42

yes

I have the possibility of childminding with twins!

Kelly1978 Mon 09-May-05 16:06:42

Lucky u!! I've have a friend with twins and a marco sky, she uses a buggy board no probs.

lunavix Mon 09-May-05 16:08:12

I'm a little worried though cos the twins are one and a half, and ds is one.....

was thinking maybe a seat to go thingy, don't think one will fit on my marco sky though and I'm too scared to dip into the world of triple buggys!

Kelly1978 Mon 09-May-05 16:13:32

My friend's twins are 9 mnths and her dd is 2, so a bit younger. I'm not sure how much weight the buggy would take tbh.

clary Mon 09-May-05 16:22:40

I knew someone with triplets and she used a double buggy plus buggyboard when they were about 18mo -2. Think it was a maclaren vogue twin or similar. My old childminder used to use a tandem buggy with a b/board fitted for her baby, my ds2 (1) and my 3yo dd, for the long walk to school and back. Don’t know if that’s any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now