Talk

Advanced search

UV tents/shelters for beach and garden

(7 Posts)
TabithaTwitchet Thu 04-Jun-09 13:06:16

I've decided to get one of these for our holiday, DD will be 18 months.

I'm looking at the ELC UV tent, but it doesn't say whether you can use it on the beach...

Otherwise I'll get an Argos one (I'm not keen on buying online, prefer to go to a highstreet shop)

Does anyone have any opinions, good or bad, on the Early Learning C one or any of the Argos ones? Or recommendations for anything better?

I just want somewhere where DD can perhaps sit and eat her lunch/ have a quick nap, have her nappy changed while on the beach.
It has to be able to fold down small enough to not need a car to transport it

BexieID Thu 04-Jun-09 13:18:32

We have this one. They do a family version in it too, which would be better all round and for the future.

CatIsSleepy Thu 04-Jun-09 13:20:34

have just bought the family one of those bexie...they all seem to be reduced atm so a good time to buy

hasn't come yet though so i don't actually know if it's any good mind you (sorry)

BexieID Thu 04-Jun-09 13:23:53

I see Mothercare have the family one for £34.99. I got the infant one from Tesco for £8 in a sale 2 years ago, lol. Want that kinda bargain for the family one!

helpYOUiWILL Fri 05-Jun-09 20:15:42

i have the family version - (or one simular) it is huge. 6 adults fitted in it when it decided to rain on a hot sunny day at the beach! Ours had a bottom to it so wouldnt be sitting on sand.

be warned they get very warm inside

bump09 Fri 05-Jun-09 22:25:16

Message deleted

helpYOUiWILL Mon 15-Jun-09 13:11:11

just had a look at mine - its called shelta family tent. its very light weight to carry and huge when up!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now