Talk

Advanced search

Organised Mum family home planner - with separate COLUMNS - for the Joggler-less among us

(15 Posts)
hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 12:03:13

A must-have, imo

I mean, how else will you organise yourself - unless you're trialling a Joggler, I guess envy

bagpuss Thu 04-Jun-09 12:10:55

I have the family life book and it is essential I agree.

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 12:16:12

they are always out of stock of the one I want

hopeless

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 12:20:22

Which one do you want, FIS? They have new stock from mid-June/July of their products as they run from September to December (15 months, not three!). Hence me posting here to give MNers a heads-up early grin

PMSLBrokeMN Thu 04-Jun-09 12:23:03

These look good! I usually get the Oxfam one, that has 5 columns, but the whole 15 months thing is appealing!

Portofino Thu 04-Jun-09 12:42:08

I have the Life Book and I love it. The little things like the meal suggestion line and tear off shopping list, I have found very useful.

paisleyleaf Thu 04-Jun-09 12:55:15

I've got one of these
it's great as there're the 3 (and a half) columns and vegetable reminders and seasonal recipes too.
looks kitcheny

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 13:01:45

I like having a column for each of us, plus one for "events" or things that we're all doing - so three columns wouldn't work. I've got the weekly magnetic one Organised Mum do on my fridge, which is v good too, but it only works for that week (obv) and I'd like something more forward-planny, which is why I like the look of the family home planner.

I also have the family life book - basically I'm a sucker for calendary things I can write stuff in grin

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 14:00:48

ooh ooh can you make sure I get one?

we need the one with columns for everyone but weekly (think it is called the weekly planner)

it is never in stock when I want it

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 14:02:23

oh it's the family weekly organiser or some such

actually I think it seems to be in stock but I would rather have a nice new one from Sept to Dec grin

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 14:03:45

oh it's sold out arrrghh

hunker, I charge you with finding me one!

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 14:26:59

I can't make 100% sure you get one, I don't think - but I can see if I can find out when they'll be in stock again grin

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 21:41:29

thanks hunker grin. Great insider trading info.

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 22:24:19

grin

hunkermunker Thu 18-Jun-09 21:45:27

Oh, Foxy... It's back in stock! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: