Talk

Advanced search

Organised Mum family home planner - with separate COLUMNS - for the Joggler-less among us

(15 Posts)
hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 12:03:13

A must-have, imo

I mean, how else will you organise yourself - unless you're trialling a Joggler, I guess envy

bagpuss Thu 04-Jun-09 12:10:55

I have the family life book and it is essential I agree.

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 12:16:12

they are always out of stock of the one I want

hopeless

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 12:20:22

Which one do you want, FIS? They have new stock from mid-June/July of their products as they run from September to December (15 months, not three!). Hence me posting here to give MNers a heads-up early grin

PMSLBrokeMN Thu 04-Jun-09 12:23:03

These look good! I usually get the Oxfam one, that has 5 columns, but the whole 15 months thing is appealing!

Portofino Thu 04-Jun-09 12:42:08

I have the Life Book and I love it. The little things like the meal suggestion line and tear off shopping list, I have found very useful.

paisleyleaf Thu 04-Jun-09 12:55:15

I've got one of these
it's great as there're the 3 (and a half) columns and vegetable reminders and seasonal recipes too.
looks kitcheny

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 13:01:45

I like having a column for each of us, plus one for "events" or things that we're all doing - so three columns wouldn't work. I've got the weekly magnetic one Organised Mum do on my fridge, which is v good too, but it only works for that week (obv) and I'd like something more forward-planny, which is why I like the look of the family home planner.

I also have the family life book - basically I'm a sucker for calendary things I can write stuff in grin

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 14:00:48

ooh ooh can you make sure I get one?

we need the one with columns for everyone but weekly (think it is called the weekly planner)

it is never in stock when I want it

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 14:02:23

oh it's the family weekly organiser or some such

actually I think it seems to be in stock but I would rather have a nice new one from Sept to Dec grin

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 14:03:45

oh it's sold out arrrghh

hunker, I charge you with finding me one!

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 14:26:59

I can't make 100% sure you get one, I don't think - but I can see if I can find out when they'll be in stock again grin

foxinsocks Thu 04-Jun-09 21:41:29

thanks hunker grin. Great insider trading info.

hunkermunker Thu 04-Jun-09 22:24:19

grin

hunkermunker Thu 18-Jun-09 21:45:27

Oh, Foxy... It's back in stock! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now