Talk

Advanced search

I am stumped by items with my Quinny Buzz...

(11 Posts)
Tee2072 Thu 04-Jun-09 11:20:31

So I have purchased a Quinny Buzz 4 wheel.

Most of the things I can identify and utilize. However, there are two things that I cannot figure out!

With my mosquito net also came this big plastic thing. It is not the rain hood, as I have that as well. It seems to cover the chair part completely, as in there is no way to then put the chair into the base to wheel it around!! Any ideas?

Also, there is this little pack of blue (my Buzz is black, BTW) snap things. I thought they might be to cover holes but they don't seem to fit anywhere!

Quinny website no help at all!

Anyone know?

joynovemberjoy Thu 04-Jun-09 12:30:49

Are you sure that they aren't the car seat adaptors for the Maxi Cosi. There are blue bits on my black Maxi Cosi car seat. The instruction manual is on their website with all the parts listed. If you can't get onto the UK one (seems to be a link problem) then try the US English one. It's not the XL seat pad is it? I know it comes with seats now.

Good luck.

Tee2072 Thu 04-Jun-09 12:44:15

I've looked at the instruction manual on the website, see nothing that looks like this plastic thing or the blue snappy things.

And I didn't order the car seat, I already had one, so not that.

And I do have the seat pad!

But thanks for the hints!

Tee2072 Thu 04-Jun-09 21:03:07

Bump...anyone else?

TeaandCake Thu 04-Jun-09 22:05:12

Don't know what the big plastic thing is but the blue snappy things are replacement poppers for any which may go wrong in the future.

Tee2072 Fri 05-Jun-09 08:24:44

Oh. Okay! Thanks for that grin.

PrammyMammy Fri 05-Jun-09 10:35:34

Is the big plastic thing grey? Like a big bow tie shape? It zips onto the hood and pops onto the poppers underneath the hood. Think it is just for keeping the sun/wind out.
And the poppers are for when you pull your ones too hard and they fall off. Happened to me twice now on the Dreami apron.

Tee2072 Fri 05-Jun-09 19:28:50

Thanks prammy except there is no zip or poppers on it! I has a elasticized hole in the bottom and that seems to be the only way to put it on anything!

I guess I have stumped MN!!

PrammyMammy Fri 05-Jun-09 22:43:39

LOL i don't have a clue then.

NormaSknockers Sat 06-Jun-09 08:56:02

Have you got a photo of it Tee?

Tee2072 Sat 06-Jun-09 16:01:34

Now there's an idea norma!! I'll try to get one up later today!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now