Talk

Advanced search

which pushchair

(12 Posts)
beepbeep123 Wed 03-Jun-09 23:03:51

hi, can anyone advice me. i have a 3 month old baby and have i have a silver cross feeway classic .its so heavy and so i need a new pushchair. ive used maclarens which i love but im not sure if they can be ffacing.
has anyone got any suggestions
thanks

horsemadgal Thu 04-Jun-09 00:38:30

Do you mean rear facing? MacLarens don't.
How about a Bugaboo Bee, they are fab. Or cameleon but even more expensive. Most other rear facers quite heavy.

naomi83 Thu 04-Jun-09 12:33:59

bugaboo bees are all being recalled. something faulty with the brakes

SparklyGothKat Thu 04-Jun-09 12:50:31

|The bees aren't beinhg recalled, they have added a new clip that sorts out the brakes, they come with them on, or they will send them free if you fill the form in online

lastboxoftampons Thu 04-Jun-09 13:20:31

Do you have a budget that you want to stick to?

You can get a Britax Vigour fairly cheaply if you don't need the carrycot. Although it might be slightly heavier than you'd like.

Bebe Confort Streety is a lightweight rear facer - probably not as well made as the Bee, but does all the same stuff.

mamadiva Thu 04-Jun-09 13:31:44

How about a Pliko Switch?

naomi83 Thu 04-Jun-09 18:08:49

pliko switches are very heavy to push as no air tires

beepbeep123 Thu 04-Jun-09 23:04:21

hi thanks for your replies. i want a light weight pchair for under £200 and be able to see my ds.
thanks

mamadiva Thu 04-Jun-09 23:38:51

Do you want something that you will always be able to see your DS in or just whilst he's so little?

If it's just for now how about the Mamas and Papas Luna with soft carrycot?

You need to think about how much you walk?

If you walk a lot the bee is NOT the way to go as the wheels are too small.

loulabellecelino Fri 05-Jun-09 09:42:13

I would say the bebe confort streety. You can pick a second hand one up on ebay for about £100, they are super small, lightweight, have travel system option and face forwards or backwards.

Britax Strider? 3 wheeler and can be forward or rearfacing.

beepbeep123 Fri 05-Jun-09 20:31:27

thanks for the advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now