Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jojo maman bebe - pocket highchair - please help

(5 Posts)
piprabbit Wed 03-Jun-09 22:45:48

I've just bought a pocket highchair on ebay - but it came without instructions... I've worked out that the long ties on the front wrap around the chair, through the 'belt loops' and tie at the back BUT what on earth are the ties on the corners of the back for? Am I being dense? Please shed some light for me..... Thank you

Dysgu Wed 03-Jun-09 23:00:56

Do you have the option of tying them to the chair to hold the pocket more securely?

We have one but I think (DD1 much too big for it and DD2 too small so is in the loft) we only ever put the thing over the chair and tied DD1 in using long straps - loved it!

piprabbit Thu 04-Jun-09 16:22:18

Thanks Dysgu - I've only one type of chair at home to experiment on - but I'll bear your suugestion in mind when I'm out and about and facing strange chairs....

hongkongzoe Thu 04-Jun-09 16:34:53

We have one and you put the large pocket over the chair back. Then you button the bit where the baby would put it's legs through to eother side, then there is a tie to secure it all in place....sorry, that's about as clear as mud... This picture might help Have no idea where my instructions are otherwise I'd scan them and email them...will have a look!

piprabbit Thu 04-Jun-09 22:54:56

Thanks for the advice HongKongZoe - mine looks just like the picture but I have pairs of little ties coming off the corners at the top of the chair back too and can't think what they are for hmm. They stick out like little stringy ears. I might just ignore them for the time being...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now