Talk

Advanced search

Buggy board reccommendations needed please!

(4 Posts)
abizmum Wed 03-Jun-09 19:55:24

I've been looking to buy a buggy board and would like some advice on the best one. I've been agonising over this decision for ages and just can't decide! Originally it was going to be the Litaf sit to ride on, but now i'm looking at the Obaby kiddie ride on. I defo think I need one but after reading review sites i'm completely flummoxed as to which one. Anyone out there got a reccommendation? Am almost tearing my hair out as finding it so hard to get out and about with my 2 girls. Grateful for any advice, thanks!

nicolamumof3 Wed 03-Jun-09 19:59:21

how old are your children? and what pushchair do you intend using it on?

i have lascal 3g on my nipper its fab on their much better fit than it was on my maclaren.

abizmum Wed 03-Jun-09 20:06:19

They are 2 and 5 weeks. I have a Graco Quattro Tour, then when I switch to the buggy it'll be a Silvercross Pop

nicolamumof3 Wed 03-Jun-09 20:10:00

try a lascal, a basic should be good you shouldn't need 3g on a pop. tbh wasn't a huge fan on the pop for ease of pushing so not sure how good it will be with board? how often do you plan on using it. i bought a board for my then ds2 when he was 20m it didn't work at all, but now he's over three works much better, and i've given up my doubles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now