Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tesco Clubpoints

(7 Posts)
fairydust Sun 08-May-05 22:18:30

When through out the yr do clubcard points get sent??

If you don't use them up do they roll over?? or do you loose them???

singyswife Sun 08-May-05 22:21:10

Hi, think it is every quarter they are sent out. They don't roll over if ytou don't use them though. They send you vouchers for the amount you have earned and they have a use by date on them.

SaintGeorge Sun 08-May-05 22:27:10

The oddments roll-over to the next quarter - they convert points in 100's.

Vouchers are valid for 2 years.

SoupDragon Mon 09-May-05 08:18:38

Should find all your answers here. Also, consider spending the vouchers on their deals (click the "how do I spend" link on the page given above and it will take you through to "deals")

tiddlypom Mon 09-May-05 08:55:35

The Clubcard helpline is fantastically helpful - I've never encountered such a good helpline before. I agree with Soupdragon re Deals - IMO they are amazing.

motherofboys Tue 10-May-05 17:06:24

Does anyo9ne know how to put discount codes if after I have confirmed my order? I have tried to add another item but it does not go through the full checkout again? Would like to try and get some money off?>

SaintGeorge Tue 10-May-05 17:12:08

Don't think you can put codes in once you have checked out. The only way to do it would be to cancel the order completely and then re-enter it all with the codes before you check out again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now