Talk

Advanced search

Baby pyjamas

(14 Posts)
accessorizequeen Tue 02-Jun-09 21:50:27

I'm struggling to find anything bright for my 8mo dt's, preferably 'matching' and a reasonable price.

I love the green baby organic ones but at £14 each I can't afford 2 pairs each! I would prefer pjs with short sleeves and long legs like the green baby ones, most seem to have short legs. I'd really love to have matching ones for them too e.g. same style but different colours. John Lewis have some nice ones, but out of stock for the boy pjs.

Any other ideas or am I asking for the impossible?

LyraSilvertongue Tue 02-Jun-09 21:51:27

My boys' nicest pyjamas have come from Baby Gap and Mini Boden.

McDreamy Tue 02-Jun-09 21:51:54

Mothercare have some reasonably nice pj's at the moment.

littlelamb Tue 02-Jun-09 21:52:38

jojo maman bebe do nice ones. A word of warning though, my ds is 11 mo and will be in sleepsuits forever, as if he wears a top and trousers in bed the little monkey takes his nappy off grin

LyraSilvertongue Tue 02-Jun-09 21:55:14

Are pyjamas necessary at 8 months? I'd keep them in sleepsuits myself.

crokky Tue 02-Jun-09 21:59:47

There are nice pjs in baby gap, but again, they are not cheap. I bought DD some orange pjs with lions on - short sleeves and short legs though so perhaps not what you are after.

nicolamumof3 Tue 02-Jun-09 22:21:29

mothercare do some sets of two which are v.similar to the gap skinny fit ones but just £12 for two pairs. i find pj's much easier and quicker than all those poppers!

TinyPawz Tue 02-Jun-09 23:18:56

My little lo always has primark jammies....they wash like a ribbon.

accessorizequeen Wed 03-Jun-09 10:42:31

thanks all, I did look in primark but none for babies. We don't have a gap here anymore but could try on ebay I guess. I have baby gap pjs for ds1 and they're lovely.
I can't be bothered with sleepsuits for two babies - takes too long & they wriggle for england!

maxybrown Wed 03-Jun-09 11:34:26

Next have got some cute short romper style all in one pjs in a pack of two. very -nice and not too many poppers. I have them for Ds. We gave up on sleepsuits long ago as he hated being covered up so much AND they take ages to do up too, even on one!

BikeRunSki Wed 03-Jun-09 19:45:32

My DS is 9 months, and at 7 months just got too wriggly to put a sleepsuit on. He point blank won't let me do it, so I got him so PJs. Got "long" ones from Mothecare - "matching" sets of 2 pairs in monkey design and digger design (I am sure they do girly designs too). They were £8 for a 2 pack. You coudl interchnage the tops and bottoms withing each set.

HAve also just got shortie PJs from Next. Actually a set of 3 Tshirts and a set of 2 pairs jersey shorts in same colourways.

CurryMaid Wed 03-Jun-09 19:46:41

DD was given some nice ones from BHS.

PlumBumMum Wed 03-Jun-09 19:49:11

Another coming on to say Primark, they come in a pack of two, and are interchangable

accessorizequeen Sat 06-Jun-09 21:30:57

I still haven't found what I'm looking for, most of the high st places don't seem to carry baby pj's round here or don't have the size I'm after. Mothercare only had shorts with vest top albeit v.cute or long sleeve & long trousers which will be too hot in summer. I bought dd a pair of baby gap ones off ebay last night so will see how I fare with those & maybe buy more. thanks all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now