Talk

Advanced search

Tripp Trapp Highchair

(7 Posts)
Kayzr Tue 02-Jun-09 13:24:09

We love the Tripp Trapp highchair but not it's price tag. Is there a similar highchair that does the same thing but not quite as expensive.

Thanks.

BikeRunSki Tue 02-Jun-09 14:47:29

If it the woodiness you like, then there is this for £40. Out of stock on the website, but you can get them in the Asda "Home and Leisure" stores.

high chair

krugerparkrules Tue 02-Jun-09 15:05:21

try second hand .....

and if you do buy it for full price, you will see on ebay that they do hold their value when you re-sell them

you can stay away from the extras as well, no real need for the cushion set (although you need the bit that their legs etc go through, but alot of this sells second hand on ebay)

Sullwah Tue 02-Jun-09 15:55:24

try the Baby Dan

Similar to Tripp Trapp - but around £60

Get the Ikea one for a tenner, really it's fab, we gor a Baby Dan the first time and it was so hard to clean, I gave it away when we had no2 and brought the Ikea one instead, honestly it is perfection cannot rave about it enough and did I mention that it's only a tenner?grin.

Seriously spend the rest on something for you, it's a con and a colossal waste of money.

(imo obviously)grin

VinoEsmeralda Tue 02-Jun-09 15:59:18

We had the TT but sold it when DS fell backwards and bashed his head badly and replaced it with the Hauck Alpha lll which is of similar idea but with an A-frame which didnt tip over.

Bought them of Ebay but Tesco did also stock them

Kayzr Wed 03-Jun-09 07:38:10

Thanks everyone. I think we will get the Baby Dan one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now