Talk

Advanced search

Reasonable online photography developing

(12 Posts)
flatcapandpearls Mon 01-Jun-09 20:31:03

I am entering a photography competition and need to get some photos printed.

We do have a shop in town that does them but they are expensive and not very good.

It is not a huge competition - just at school - so I am not expected to be Davic Bailey but would like them to look good.

FanjolinaJolie Mon 01-Jun-09 20:39:57

Snapfish is very good! Great quality and easy to crop/remove red eye etc. I use them a lot and you can either get them delivered to your house or pick them up (no delivery fee) at your local Jessops.

They offer a refer-a-friend bonus, so if you would like me to refer you you (and I) will get 20 free pictures. If you would like to leave your email address and I'll email you the link.

FruitynNutty Mon 01-Jun-09 20:41:41

I would also definitely recommend Snapfish. I LOVE it!

flatcapandpearls Mon 01-Jun-09 20:41:56

twin and pearls @hotmail.co.uk

flatcapandpearls Mon 01-Jun-09 20:42:31

meant to say thankyou but a cow made me jump and I pressed post!

coneflower Tue 02-Jun-09 08:35:29

We use photobox.co.uk and have always been very happy with their quality. We have had photos, calenders, and large canvas's made and all have been good.

MrsJamin Tue 02-Jun-09 08:40:37

another vote for photobox here.

FanjolinaJolie Tue 02-Jun-09 21:50:41

Email sent to you, Flatcapandpearls!

flatcapandpearls Wed 03-Jun-09 20:58:29

Thanks. I now have to take some photos.

MerlinsBeard Wed 03-Jun-09 21:01:08

no no noooo not for pro shots. Deffo use photobox for proper colour and quality. They are reasonably quick too.

For normal ish shots truprint are ok but they literally print what they see so if you don't resize your pics they won't either and will squash your beautiful 12" by 5" panorama into a 6 by 4 angry (at them AND me!)

MiaMamma Thu 04-Jun-09 09:19:03

photobox is really good quality, used snapfish once and pictures from there are noticeably worse. So recommend photobox smile They are very fast too.

BexieID Thu 04-Jun-09 09:30:52

Tesco are good (I did work 8 years on photolab wink).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now