Talk

Advanced search

Which is the best Aveeno cream for eczema?

(5 Posts)
pintofstella Mon 01-Jun-09 16:06:14

I have read that Aveeno cream has fab results. There seem to be lots of different types so can anyone please advise which is the best for a 5 year old with eczema.

Thanks in advance....

tonysoprano Mon 01-Jun-09 16:12:15

I use it and the 24 hour relief body lotion is great.

CandleQueen Mon 01-Jun-09 16:14:33

Get it on prescription from the GP. Then it's free!
We use the plain unfragranced one, comes in a 400ml pump. Can get smaller tubes (50 or 100ml) great for in the handbag, but do get used up quickly.

JodieO Mon 01-Jun-09 16:28:24

I ended up buying some from America as they did the bigger tubes there

www.planetrx.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/a8295 That's the on I use for ds2 and it has cleared his skin up so much. I'd tried all sorts for him and he was still scratching himself until he bled and had awful patches of red/scaley skin. Aveeno is amazing imo, I use that cream a lot and also a bath oil, bodywash and I have sun lotion too. I also have the normal lotion and cream too but this one seems to work the best.

www.planetrx.com/Shop/Brands/index.cfm/b/13921 They sell lots of aveeno products that I couldn't find in the UK plus it was cheaper to actually buy from there overall.

pintofstella Tue 02-Jun-09 10:59:44

JodieO, the shipping seems very expensive, it's quoting me 31 dollars. Is that how much you paid?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now