Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pushchair Shed June, part one, I've got that urge I'm feeling hollow.... I think I may just buy a volo ...

(1002 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Mon 01-Jun-09 09:47:53

grin

NationalFlight Mon 01-Jun-09 09:48:42

grin @ title

5inthebed Mon 01-Jun-09 10:17:06

Loving the new title!

Definitely selling my black mac now. Going to stick some stuff on Ebay and get myself a Bugaboo me thinks. So......

So I want a Gecko, Cam or Bee? I love the green Geckos, love the colours you can get for Cams (interchangeable works a charm) and I like the smallness of the Bee.

SparklyGothKat Mon 01-Jun-09 10:20:01

cam cam cam

gecko's seat are smaller, and i love my cam and all the different colours..

bees are lovely (i have the limited ed. denim one), but not good over rough grounds..

BexieID Mon 01-Jun-09 10:45:01

horsemadgal - I felt sick going to the safari park. Was glad when we got there. We did the drive through bit before we left. When Idrove to mumofdjs I went that way and didn't feel sick, lol. DP has taken me upto Arisaig before, when we were staying in Inverness. It's not as if they are near each other either!

Another hot one today and I have work later so really can't be ar$ed doing anything. Hardly any shade outside atm. Was thinking of filling up the paddling pool for Tom, but he's just whining!

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 01-Jun-09 11:14:06

Hi guys.
So any Mac xts for around 95 delivered?

BexieID Mon 01-Jun-09 11:14:56

Just had someone buzz my door, so went down to see who it was as a, the intercom doesn't work and b, nor does the door release. Opened the door and there was a RM van parked outside and the driver just stared at me from his cab! No idea if it was him who buzzed but will be anoyed if it was!

claret1980 Mon 01-Jun-09 11:16:37

Morning all!

Sorted courier, just booked www.senditnow.com. They are coming this afternoon for it.

Buggylovingmummy Love the quest but haven't quite got that much in paypal. Ebay is sooooo slow at mo. What the best you can do?

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 01-Jun-09 11:19:20

How odd Bexie. Did he want in?

BexieID Mon 01-Jun-09 11:21:21

He made no attempt to get out or flag me down, lol. At least it wasn't raining. The stairs can be quite slippery.

FlyMeToDunoon Mon 01-Jun-09 11:30:57

Bizarre.

nicolamumof3 Mon 01-Jun-09 11:52:47

just checking in to get on my watched threads!

horsemadgal Mon 01-Jun-09 12:00:15

Hey Bexie, probably hubby's bad driving LOL. I am joking if he reads this of course!!
We're just back from Ayr last night (again!). Fab road that to go on, though never on a bank holiday.
We had a fab time, but I've come home choked with the cold and C home from school today as he was up half the night with his eczema itching. Grrr was hoping for peaceful day aswell.

BexieID Mon 01-Jun-09 12:23:46

His driving and the heat!

claret1980 Mon 01-Jun-09 12:29:08

I hope this courier turns up soon. I really want to get the boys out in the sunshine. The let me down on Friday and didn't turn up so I'm not gonna be happy if they don't turn up again. They have till 3pm and then I will be ranting to them.

JustcallmeDog Mon 01-Jun-09 13:07:56

Message withdrawn

nicolamumof3 Mon 01-Jun-09 16:00:06

dog so glad you got it and like it, it is gorgeous isn't it!!

the footmuff just arrived this morning for it from littlewoods blush rather than returning im offering here for less than i paid as i would like paypal funds, if you would like?? grin £40 posted x

JustcallmeDog Mon 01-Jun-09 16:14:52

Message withdrawn

nicolamumof3 Mon 01-Jun-09 16:16:28

yes of course no probs. i haven't even got it out the bag yet so will just go 'check' it!! haha!

nicolamumof3 Mon 01-Jun-09 16:21:37

omg it is absolutely luscious, had to pack it up v.quick. i want my zapp back!! lol.

the lining is like a velour material its in the limey green the whole thing is v.soft v.high quality, it actually looks very gorgeous on my nipper (quickly laid it on then quickly packed it back up!!) comes in own storage bag.

NationalFlight Mon 01-Jun-09 16:29:30

JCMD you can get spares I think for the MB? Unless their British importers have gone bust as well? They must have spares for that part I'd think.

JustcallmeDog Mon 01-Jun-09 16:37:31

Message withdrawn

5inthebed Mon 01-Jun-09 16:54:02

Right, loads listed on Ebay, got to wait now like a good girl until it all sells before I buy a Bugaboo. Getting so excited grin

One thing sold already, so I'm £15 intowards it lol. Think I've got a fair few more things to sell before I can afford one though. Happy Ebay thoughts please smile

nicolamumof3 Mon 01-Jun-09 17:35:57

can you link to listings please 5in in case there's anything we want grin tho im trying to build pp towards the 4seasons!

i love that quinny breen footmuff i can see myself getting another when im more flush!! its delicious. reminds me of p&t sleeping bag but soooo much nicer.

sal1309 Mon 01-Jun-09 18:14:52

Hello everyone loving the new title.

well ive had a fab weekend and am at my mums at the moment and am now staying till friday as my brother is home from france

npg1 if your still mafter a frame i will check mine over when i get home at weekend.

Ive found so much stuff at my mums which i think i will have to ebay at some point when i can be bothered lol.

hope everyone is ok

This thread is not accepting new messages.