Talk

Advanced search

Beaker that keeps drinks cold !

(7 Posts)
moocowmrs Sun 31-May-09 20:50:59

Looking for a little help on this one please. DS 3.5 likes going to bed with milk as his drink and drinks it over the course of the night, however now that the weather is hotter, the milk is not keeping well and going sour over night I have to remove it before we go to bed to stop him drinking it ! this is causing sleep less nights as he is waking up asking for it. he is not happy with water and I am having to get up and get milk in the night, we have tried water and explaining that he can't have milk etc !
Anyway to get to the point I have seen in the past a cup with an insert that goes in the freezer and then in the cup and keeps it cold I am wondering if this may be the answer but I now can't find it any where ! Does anyone have one and know what they are called or have a dreamt this one up ! (which is a distinct possiblity !)

Thanks x

fishie Sun 31-May-09 20:52:44

any small thermos type thing will do.

Tortoise Sun 31-May-09 20:54:09

I have seen them in Wilkinsons.
But milk isn't good to drink during the night because of the sugar in it. It will be damaging his teeth.

PerfectPrefect Sun 31-May-09 20:55:40

I got mine from Tesco...rtying to remember who made it.

Milk through the night isn't good for the teeth - and it might not be a bad idea if you can try and break the habit in the longer term.

herbietea Sun 31-May-09 20:56:22

Message withdrawn

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Sun 31-May-09 20:57:54

ds has on of these, they are fab!

moocowmrs Sun 31-May-09 21:07:34

Thanks, will battle on with the water was aware of the teeth thing, just looking for a peaceful nights sleep winkwould be better in the longrun though. Just push I needed I think ! will get the frog bottle though as it looks very cute and will be good for the car !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now