Talk

Advanced search

Nomad UV Sun Shelter - anyone own or had trouble with one of theses?

(2 Posts)
SweetTea Sat 30-May-09 08:07:37

Hi Mumsnetters,
I am on my second one of these sun shelters, had first one replaced under warranty.
Of the 3 vertical poles used, the middle one wore through the canvas fabric tab which holds it in place, i was really disappointed as it had only been used a handful of times! Got a new one and low and behold, after using it twice in the garden the same thing has started happening! I have been offered a refund or replacement and am not sure what to do. I was told this fault has never happend to anyone else who purchased it, but it's really not rocket science in how to erect it!
I paid £30 for it, it's family size so to get a different brand of the same size would mean another £15 or so.

Would be very interested to see if anyone on here has the same item and if they have had any problems?

PS I also own the Nomad Travel Cot and have been really happy with the quality of that so i think it's a decent brand

SweetTea Wed 03-Jun-09 22:37:58

Come on Mumsnetters, someone must have this Sun Shelter??!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now