Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

John Lewis are selling their own brand electricals now

(2 Posts)
jampots Sat 07-May-05 18:19:32

Just been looking for a dishwasher and had my eye on a nice Bosch one for £350 mainly because it has a 2 year guarantee and is fairly quiet. However, I went on to the JL website and they are now doing their own products manufactured by AEG for quite reasonable money. We saved £50 and got an extra year's guarantee on top.

hub2dee Sat 07-May-05 18:50:05

Well spotted. Interesting.

You may want to google some of the dishwashing repair people's Web sites, or visit (DIY Forums here which are populated by repairers and have a smooch about AEG / Electrolux and their reliability compared to other brands. If you / friend run a business, you may be able to secure trade pricing on Bosch / Miele via their appliance distributors (archive search my name and those keywords... I suggested some phone numbers a little while back).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: