Talk

Advanced search

Please help - wrap sling for hot weather for DD2 in Pavlik harness

(11 Posts)
Swaliswan Fri 29-May-09 09:30:59

DD2 is in a pavlik harness so needs to be carried in a wrap sling to keep her hips abducted. Which wrap would you recommend for summer as my Kari me is a bit hot. I think that the Ellaroo and the Calin Bleu look the lightest.

TIA

HouseisJackBauersDoctor Fri 29-May-09 14:59:00

I have a berry red calin bleu that I bought to take to Tunisia with DD2. It was fab, obviously warmer than not wearing a sling but not too bad. Much, much thinner than my Didymo as well.

(am also looking to sell it as I don't exactly live in a sunny area <cheeky>)

Swaliswan Fri 29-May-09 22:05:42

I am interested but I do have quite a lot of equipment to buy for DD (wide pram, different vibro-chair, different clothes etc etc) so I don't have loads of money to spend. How much did you want for it? I understand if you want to ebay it to get more money.

curlyredhead Fri 29-May-09 22:10:33

Calin bleu thinner than ellaroo and lovely to wrap with.

Tangle Fri 29-May-09 22:17:38

Not trying to do HSBD out of anything here, but if you're interested in 2nd hand you might be interested in the UKbabywearingSWAP mailgroup and the NaturalMamas forum - you may well find something suitable there for a good price (and if there's nothing advertised you could post an ISO)

HouseisJackBauersDoctor Sat 30-May-09 15:27:17

Oh I don't want much, I got it from an ISO post on UKbabywearing swap for £25 purely for my hols so would only want that back really.
I am on rowieb at btinternet dot com if you fancy it, or want to haggle....

babypringle Sat 30-May-09 20:19:33

Sorry to jump in, but if Swaliswan doesn't want the calin bleu sling I would be interested grin

HouseisJackBauersDoctor Sat 30-May-09 20:31:24

Duly notedgrin

Swaliswan Sat 30-May-09 20:32:13

Have e-mailed.

HouseisJackBauersDoctor Sat 30-May-09 20:41:05

Mailed you back

potxola Tue 21-Jul-09 12:32:23

Are you still selling your Calin bleu? What size is it?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now