Talk

Advanced search

Anybody got a loola up

(7 Posts)
starshaker Thu 28-May-09 20:35:25

Im looking to get a loola up for this baby (i know i have a while) and was wondering about the good and bad points

this package

starshaker Thu 28-May-09 20:50:19

bumpity bump

Verity79 Thu 28-May-09 21:39:10

I have the Loola up in choco/cream and I love it! I got mine for £120 on Ebay, brand new but a catalogue return so couldn't be resold as new (iykwim).

It's easy to fold up, has a fantastic recline, is cosy enough I'd put a newborn in it (I only have the pushchair not the Windoo as well), huge hood which is really great and the raincover can stay zipped on to the hood so you don't need to waste basket space on it.

It can carry shed loads of shopping in the basket and on handles - as it has a large trianglar frame it doesn't fit the standard pram clips so I have these which carry even odd shaped bags/umbrellas/etc.

My 18 month old loves riding in it. I always have her facing me and her big sister is on a buggy board so she gets lots of 'face time'. My big 3 year old has even 'slept' in it when we were out one day. I says 'slept' she wanted to and was comfy enough to but there was too much going on for her to actually sleep.

The only slight downside to the pram is the hood in my particular colour way is quite pale so lets in a fair amount of light on really bright days. However I've seen the red/black colourway in RL and that seems fine.

I have seen the pram bag in Premaman and they look really useful with the way they clip on to the inside of the handles. Very smart thinking on Bebe Confort's part.

I haven't got any experience with any of the car seat/carrycot/cosy toes/parasol but they all look good quality. I have this instead of the parasol and that works well for us.

My only quibble with it is that it doesn't come as double!

starshaker Thu 28-May-09 21:54:50

it was a toss up between this and the stokke explory

poopscoop Thu 28-May-09 22:08:23

sorry thought this was some vulgar joke post grin

<<<takes filthy mind and scarpers>>>

poopscoop Fri 29-May-09 14:30:05

Well i have just killed this thread grin

MrsKitty Thu 04-Jun-09 08:04:02

Loola is great, main downside is it's not as 'lightweight' as it is marketed to be, although is does fold up quite small which is good - We could fit it in the boot of our Hyundai Getz which isn't what you'd call spacious! Creatis carseat is lovely & roomy and looks great when attached to the pushchair chassis.

My main reason for getting the Loola was because of the reversible seating position (face parent or face outwards).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now