Talk

Advanced search

Britax Renaissance - Car Seat

(22 Posts)
babysbreath Tue 26-May-09 13:46:03

We've been given a Britax Renaissance car seat from relatives, which they have hardly used, so is in excellent condition.

Anyway, they have lost the manual and I've tried to find a user guide etc. on the net but not had any luck. Is anyone able to help me track down some instructions?

Thank you

elvislives Tue 26-May-09 19:01:36

We've got this seat. What is it you need to know, if no-one can find the instructions?

PerfectPrefect Tue 26-May-09 19:03:07

I also have this seat with instructions. I could probably scan them in and email them to you tomorrow if you like?

PerfectPrefect Tue 26-May-09 19:05:00

alternatively it looks as though Britax will send them to you if you email them smile

babysbreath Tue 26-May-09 19:20:59

Thank you for your help - I'm going to e-mail Britax, so if I have no luck I may have to either ask you to run through the instructions of how to fix it in the car or may be have it scanned and e-mailed to me.

Once again, thank you.

namechangerforareason Wed 27-May-09 13:24:36

Britax will send you a pdf file of the instructions, they did this with us when we lost ours and we just printed off. I can email to you if you like.
x

babysbreath Wed 27-May-09 16:35:41

Well, I've e-mailed Britax, so fingers crossed that they send me the instructions of how to fit the car seat in the vehicle.

Thanks

namechangerforareason Thu 28-May-09 11:26:19

Did britax get back to you?
x

babysbreath Thu 28-May-09 16:39:02

Britax did get back to me today, so I'm really impressed with their quick response.

MinnieMummy Wed 27-Oct-10 21:01:35

Hi, bumping as we are in a similar situation - no manual and as the previous owners took the covers off to wash it, now the seat belt doesn't tighten. It looks like the two bits at the back should link up with the pull cord at the front - does anyone know how to do this?

TIA

If you message me your email address I'll email the manual to you.

nannysu Sun 07-Nov-10 19:39:24

please can someone send me via email instalation guide for britax renaissance, it would be very much appreciated - thanks

Katyathegringa Thu 25-Nov-10 17:05:02

I've emailed Britax for a copy, will send if/when I've got them.

Fitzy72 Tue 11-Jan-11 21:32:45

hi - can someone please email me the guide. much appreciated - thanks

I have the Britax Renaissance manual and I can email it to anyone that messages me their email address.

sassie1981 Wed 09-Mar-11 21:22:59

Hi could you email to me sarahkillington@hotmail.com
Thanks
Sarah

BertieBotts Wed 09-Mar-11 21:25:08

Sassie, the last post is over a month old, you might have more luck if you click the "Message Poster" link by CAUP's name as she might not see this

jojo5273 Wed 28-Dec-11 12:34:43

Hi
I founc this thread as I was searching online for instructions for my britax renaissance car seat. The companies customer services is closed down for the whole festive period. Anyone from the above replies who could email me a pdf version I'd be really grateful. Please send to jojo5273@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Jo

NatCatFae Sat 28-Apr-12 14:19:32

Hi,
I have the same issue as above is it possible anyone can email me the pdf of the instructions for this baby seat? Ours is getting too big for her smaller one and I need to get this installed, which we got second hand.

Nat

BertieBotts Sat 28-Apr-12 14:26:35

The seat is discontinued, so it's going to be pretty hard to find instructions for it now.

I'd be concerned about the potential age of the seat TBH.

NatCatFae Sat 28-Apr-12 15:06:45

Does it matter with age? I have seen some others on Britax US website that they don't recommend you use because of the age but not sure why.

ShellGirl Sun 30-Apr-17 09:33:17

Hi there,
I'm searching for a PDF of the instruction manual for a Britax Renaissance car seat and saw that you had one, albeit some years back! If by any chance you still have it, could you please email a copy to: kramkidder@gmail.com
Thanks in advance, Mark

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now