Talk

Advanced search

Free fruit and nuts and stuff in a little box! delivered to your door! Free i tell you!

(30 Posts)
FrannyandZooey Thu 21-May-09 10:51:20

ok there is this website Graze where they send you weekly deliveries of healthy snacks, in a little box - they usually cost £3 but if you enter this code:

JQ343YLE

you get a box free and I get a pound off my next box

so i would be quite pleased if anyone wanted to try it

you can tell them your likes and dislikes, or just get a surprise instead, and you just cancel on their website when you stop wanting them delivered

have fun [munch]

GypsyMoth Thu 21-May-09 11:34:53

well have signed up!! think this might be my new addiction. are there any items that are truly horrible and should be avoided? haven't seen anything i think i'd dislike.

am i being indulgent tho? i'm a sahm! they will arrive next week and it is half term so the dc will be all over it!

Overmydeadbody Thu 21-May-09 12:22:24

I've done it

Cheers F&Z

MerlinsBeard Thu 21-May-09 12:26:15

prob easier to tell them what i DO like!!

are they al dried fruit? don't really understand how they can post fresh fruit via royal mail!

GypsyMoth Thu 21-May-09 12:30:05

olives,cracker things,nuts....all yummy. wonder how much you get though. have signed up but will cancel if its no good. or once i've tried EVERYTHING!!

op....do they get new things in from time to time?

FrannyandZooey Thu 21-May-09 13:58:37

mmm well i have only just joined myself

i have just got my delivery and it is:

fresh pineapple
yogurt coated apricots with raisins and almonds
dried cranberries

this makes up 3 portions of your 5 a day woohoo

the portions are not bad
it comes in a cute little box which fits through your letterbox
the fruit is fresh honest i don't know how

there are some things on the website i don't like eg spicy nuts, so i told them not to send, but dp loves them, so i asked for them in his pack and they did send them

i am SAHM too! but thought as it is free to start with why not try it? it has saved me cutting up fruit to have with lunch and i will eat the nuts instead of cake later

i know i sound like an advert for them blush
i really think it is cool though

LovelyRitaMeterMaid Thu 21-May-09 13:59:48

But what about the rest of your 10 a day? wink

<rather lapsed 10/10er>

FrannyandZooey Thu 21-May-09 14:15:45

buy 3 packs rita of course
then eat a banana

misdee Thu 21-May-09 14:58:28

thanks.

have ordered a box to try as am struggling with non-dairy snacks. am hoping this starves off the evening munch attacks lol

Sheeta Thu 21-May-09 15:04:59

I did this and they charged me the full price - must get off my arse and email them about it instead of mumsnetting wink

FrannyandZooey Thu 21-May-09 16:38:50

hmm i must check my bank account then sheeta

MimieD Thu 21-May-09 17:16:37

They also have wasabi rice crackers....you may want to bin these if you don't like wasabi

roomforthree Thu 21-May-09 17:21:05

Thanks, have joined.

FrannyandZooey Thu 21-May-09 18:03:02

yes i binned all spicy stuff
thanks to everyone who's used my code
i've got loads of pounds off a box now so i think i will have to keep ordering them

snigger Thu 21-May-09 18:06:52

I've joined but I think this is going to end up going the way of my Hotel Chocolat trial period - DH will pull up relative costings for 1 oz goji berries on a website somewhere and ask me if I think it's really worth it...

FrannyandZooey Thu 21-May-09 18:30:51

oh no i mean if you were going to buy the stuff from a health food shop and make up your own little bags, it would be FAAAAAAR cheaper
but it is the fun of it plopping through your letterbox and not knowing what it is going to be, and i like the fact that it is an extravagant treat yet it is actually healthy stuff
and the box is cute blush

snigger Thu 21-May-09 22:58:47

Thanks, Franny, that'll kick the Scrooge right out of him grin

He'll cost evaluate the box cuteness, pro-rata.

misdee Fri 22-May-09 21:56:13

my box is on the way! ooo i cant wait!

Phoenix Fri 22-May-09 22:47:15

I've just ordered me a box, thanks Franny

misdee Sat 23-May-09 12:14:31

oooo thank you again. i never knew i would like goji berry salad. [munches]

and i have my honey cashews for tonight. hmmmm sweetness

silkcushion Sat 23-May-09 12:30:46

Just ordered - what a great idea - thanks for suggesting Franney

cupofteaplease Sat 23-May-09 12:38:39

I've ordered- thanks!

CherryChoc Sat 23-May-09 12:41:24

One of my friends suggested this to me - is it worth it? I think I'd scoff the lot in about half an hour! Useful for bf snacks though

FrannyandZooey Sat 23-May-09 20:50:46

yes i ate mine in half an hour - it isn't a day's food or anything - but it is worth getting a free one (IMO) and i will go on getting them for as long as i only pay £2 (which wll be a while, as loads of you have signed up, thanks )

CheeryCherry Sun 24-May-09 22:22:45

Just ordered our first box! Thankyou, used your code, yum!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now