Talk

Advanced search

EXCITING NEW PRODUCT GUARANTEED TO ATTRACT MEN!!!!

(7 Posts)
Janh Wed 04-May-05 12:42:36

Not really, but if I put "homerecycling bins" in the title you wouldn't read it, would you?

Anyway it's homerecycling.co , they have lots of useful recycling information and an astonishing range of different bins for dividing and storing your recycling stuff - I have just bought these for glass and plastic and these for cardboard and aluminium and tins and all my random untidy boxes and bags and buckets have disappeared.

Fantastic service, I ordered them at 7pm on Friday and they turned up yesterday afternoon as a personal delivery because it was on the bloke's way somewhere else; otherwise it would have been today by courier (so next working day effectively). And I have just had a sweet email from the boss asking if I'm happy with them because:

<<as I sold my house to finance this project I'm really anxious to find out if we or our products aren't performing amd it might also be reassuring to find out that everything was okay!
If you get chance it would be great if you could let us know whether the product and service matched expectations, how you heard of us and anything else you disliked or even liked.>>

"or even liked" - how can I resist that?

logic Wed 04-May-05 13:04:02

What is it with men and recycling anyway? You wouldn't think that they would care. I personally can't really be bothered but dh insists on collecting every bit of rubbish in the house that can be recycled and puts it into a separate bin and has it collected. Thanks for the link to the site - he probably would love one of these special bins, bless him. I know what to buy him for his birthday now!

jane313 Wed 04-May-05 13:05:02

Its the opposite in my house, I have to nag my husband to recycle anything

WideWebWitch Wed 04-May-05 13:05:11

haha ha Janh, I don't even want to attract men and I opened the thread but it's about RECYLCING! I will go and look at their site later.

Janh Wed 04-May-05 20:23:59

environmentally friendly bump

EmmaHaz Sun 12-Jun-05 08:48:10

Great site Jan - thank you! I've been looking for ages for something to keep my recycling tidy and out of sight especially the wine bottles from MiL! I ordered one of their stacking bins and a GORGEOUS brabantia twin bin and they came next day! I'd definitely recommend home recycling too

beetroot Sun 12-Jun-05 08:59:46

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: