Advanced search

Baby Dan Configure Gate? Anyone used one??

(3 Posts)
oooggs Sat 30-Apr-05 19:15:30

The archway between the kitchen and the dinning room in the house we are buying is 53". I was going to get a Baby Dan play pen to use as a room divider. But have now found a configure gate which is cheaper.

Anyone tried one or know where cheapest to get one please?

anchovies Sat 30-Apr-05 19:47:07

I think the configure gate is the equivalent of half the playpen? We now use our playpen in 2 sections like this, works really well. You will need to make sure the gap is a fair bit smaller than the length of the gate though as it works much better on a big angle rather than straight. Think they are £35 from babycare-direct, not sure how much postage is though.

oooggs Sun 01-May-05 07:54:28

Thanks for that. Yes the gap is smaller so it will be on an angle. Just looked and Babycare direct is £35 + £5 P&P. Just found it in Index for £36.99 so off I go. Thanks for the advise.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: