Talk

Advanced search

gardening gloves for toddlers

(8 Posts)
csa Thu 28-Apr-05 17:42:42

has anyone seen these being sold anywhere? the smallest i have seen seems to cater for 4+. help.....?

hana Thu 28-Apr-05 17:43:59

bought a pair last year for dd at squires in Twickenham - she was 3 and they are a bit on the big side, but she loves them

BROWNY Thu 28-Apr-05 17:51:31

Try Asda, I noticed childrens garden sets and there were cute little gloves next to them HTH

Hulababy Thu 28-Apr-05 17:55:41

Asda have some lovely tiny gloves. DD got some for her 3rd birthday She also got the cute gardening tools from there too from the same person.

WigWamBam Thu 28-Apr-05 18:00:46

ELC have a set with tools and gardening gloves. We got dd's from the Botanical Gardens in Birmingham.

csa Fri 29-Apr-05 09:15:08

thanks all. will try asda. may try elc as a last resort. we already have so many gardening tools and i'm not sure what i will do with another watering can (we already have 6!)

geekgrrl Fri 29-Apr-05 09:37:49

agree w. asda, got some a couple of days ago for 89p

fisil Fri 29-Apr-05 09:40:31

We got some from the gardening centre. They are huge on ds (meant for 4+, he's only 2, and a tiny 2 at that). But he loves them.

I'd like to find rubber gloves too cos he's always nicking mine and obviously they're way too big for him!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now