Talk

Advanced search

Readybeds, Any good

(6 Posts)
gscrym Thu 28-Apr-05 16:31:32

I was going to get one of these for DS. We're going to Spain in September to a work-mate's appartment. DS will be 3 and seeing as there's another couple going, we'll need something for DS to sleep on in our room. It'll only be for a week and I thought it wouldn't take up to much of the baggage allowance.

floppsy Thu 28-Apr-05 17:06:15

They are handing things but,my dd1 who is 6 had one & one of the lines that go down in the inner bed burst open so she was up one end & down the other but i think it was because she was sleeping on it alot.They are ideal for holidays & as your son is only 3 it should be fine.My dd tells me they are comfortable.

triceratops Thu 28-Apr-05 17:17:05

I should think that they would be too hot for spain in September, they have a fleecy sleeping bag which you can't really remove. Ds is three and he always falls off his 10 mins after he goes to sleep. It is more of a toy than a bed IMO.

gscrym Thu 28-Apr-05 17:20:40

Would an air bed and a sheet be any good. Vertbaudet have one and I've got a voucher for money off with them. It's got raised sides.

cod Thu 28-Apr-05 17:21:10

Message withdrawn

Easy Thu 28-Apr-05 17:31:27

No, ds loves the idea of his, but can't settle to sleep properly in it.
One night I found him like a turtle, on his front with the lilo on his back.

When he goes to stay with BIL and SIL they put him in a readybed, and he always ends up climbing into bed with them in the middle of the night (much to my disapproval).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now