Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Any ideas where i could get a good quality lot of plain white kids t-shirts/baby vests?

(7 Posts)
swiperfox Thu 28-Apr-05 11:41:22

We are thinking of doing tie-dying for some craft fairs etc over the summer but don't know where to begin looking for t-shirts and vests!!

Toadie Thu 28-Apr-05 11:42:31

Tesco do cheap t-shirts in their value range. Try Primark for vests.

beachyhead Thu 28-Apr-05 11:43:45

asda

Gobbledigook Thu 28-Apr-05 11:45:19

I second Tesco. They do Tesco Value T-shirts in the summer and usually have white ones - they are £1 each and I used them all last summer and thought they were actually quite good quality - better than some of their more expensive ones tbh.

Ameriscot2005 Thu 28-Apr-05 11:45:41

There's a pack of 48 on Ebay at the moment - finishes in 8 hours - and is currently at £45 + £10 p &p

Item no 5384855836

noddyholder Thu 28-Apr-05 11:46:27

a friend does this withasda t shirts and they are very good hth

swiperfox Thu 28-Apr-05 13:07:01

THanks everyone - i thought about tesco's but would i be allowed to resell them or is there some silly law that covers that kind of thing? I could always cut the labels out i suppose......

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: