Talk

Advanced search

Opinions on climbing frame & swing sets pls??

(5 Posts)
jigger Wed 27-Apr-05 18:03:26

Been thinking about buying a climbing frame/swing set combination for the garden. I have been looking at the TP activity toy websites. Does anyone have a particular product that they would recommend. Also - is it just an expensive mistake, will the children get bored quickly and never use it except when friends come round??

Ameriscot2005 Wed 27-Apr-05 18:05:47

We have TP and we are happy with it. Haven't had any of the others, so don't know how it compares.

To answer your last question - no, they don't get bored. They play on it hard, but also use it to chill out.

stitch Wed 27-Apr-05 20:48:58

i think they do sort of get used to it. but rediscover it when friends come round. but i think is far better investment of money than most of the indoor toys they have.

i have the elc one, before they started doing tp, and it was a nightmare to put together.

jigger Thu 28-Apr-05 17:28:59

Ameriscot2005 - Which TP do you have? I am wondering whether naviagtor/explorer/swing plus swing deck. The wooden versions seem more expensive.

Ameriscot2005 Fri 29-Apr-05 16:51:57

We have the middle-sized with the two decks one - Challenger, I think.

I like TP because it doesn't overwhelm our narrow garden.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now