Talk

Advanced search

parasols for phil and teds E3

(6 Posts)
joeytoad Mon 20-Apr-09 21:47:44

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A MAKE OF PARASOL THAT WILL ATTATCH TO A PHIL AND TEDS E3.
I SAW ON EBAY THAT THERE IS A SUN COVER TO PROTECT FROM UV RAYS. IS THIS RECOMMENDED?

MrsFogi Tue 21-Apr-09 12:32:13

We got a great big canopy extension (which bends down into a very small bag) which was great - I'll see if I can dig it out to get the make. It was much better than fiddling with a parasol or blocking the view with a shade a babe.

MrsFogi Sun 03-May-09 22:37:29

Sorry joeytoad I forgot to come back - in case it is still of assistance we have a Protect a Bub and it is great

susiebelle37 Mon 29-Jun-09 18:40:55

Hi there, I came on here a little while back hoping to find an answer to the same question about a parasol for Phil & Teds, so thought I'd pop back now that I've found one! I have just bought a Sport and have managed to get the BebeConfort parasol to fit onto the frame no problem using the attachment it came with. It also fits the Loola/Quinny pushchairs. The way I fitted it was onto the frame immediately below the bit where my toddler sits that supports the doubles kit. This does mean it sits slightly lower than it would on another pushchair but does the job along with the canopy. I am certainly going to keep using it rather than the uv cover for my toddler as he hates it, but going to buy a back uv cover for the doubles kit when the baby is older. I hope this helps a few other mums out too because I found it rather frustrating trying to find this info online myself. Good luck!

fairimum Tue 30-Jun-09 13:37:27

I have just made a sunshade for the doubles seat! i just used a tea towel adn soem iron on velcro to put a strip of velcro at the top of the tea towel that then attaches by the hood where you would put the weather shield thing when is laid flat and then on the bottom corners of the tea towel have ironed on a short loopy bit and longer hooky bits so can attach it to the top bar of the doubles seat, so far is fab and seat still reclines fine and in the shade!! very proud of myself!!!

NellieTheEllie Tue 30-Jun-09 14:45:50

this is what I use. It is great, folds up small, can shade whole length of the buggy and you don't have to keep readjusting it like you do with a parasol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now