Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Jako-O, What are they like?

(5 Posts)
jenkel Sun 24-Apr-05 21:56:42

Anyone ordered from them before, whats the sizing like, generous or not so, I have one quite chubby 1 year old and a very skinny 2 1/2 year old, also whats the quality like?

hoxtonchick Sun 24-Apr-05 22:00:46

i got some stuff from them last year, it arrived within a week. ds was 2.5 then, quite chunky, & the t shirts still fit him now (3.2). it's not super thick cotton (thinner than eg boden), but fine for summer, washes well & such nice colours. i will definitely get more stuff when ds outgrows the current lot.

wavingordrowning Mon 25-Apr-05 22:22:00

The sizes seem to be on the sturdy side and the quality is good. I actually prefer it to Boden because it seems to be more robust on the washing machine front which I suspect is because there are less intricate frills/edges/bindings etc. The prices are very reasonable for the quality IMO but beware of the commission if you pay using your credit card. Will definitely use again. Their arts and crafts stuff is good too.

jangly Fri 29-Apr-05 11:28:51

Not clothing I know, but I ordered a bouncing horse from them on 23rd April, and its arrived already! Less than a week. Thought I would have to wait a fortnight.

batters Fri 29-Apr-05 12:27:24

It is okay. Wouldn't buy it if I had a second child to pass the stuff onto personally as I think the quality is not fantastic when compared to Boden for instance. Customer service excellent though, great colours and it is good value for money.

I can't help with the sizing, as my dd is aged 7!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now