Talk

Advanced search

Ride-on toy for 15month +

(3 Posts)
marne Sat 23-Apr-05 19:35:14

Hi,
Im looking for a ride on toy for dd who is 15 months old, would like her to be able to touch the ground and for the toy to have a handle so i can push her along, any recomendations please?

Dont want to pay to much as she probably wont use it for long.

LIZS Sat 23-Apr-05 19:50:14

You'd be surprised how much they get used as they get older. Mine still use the Chicco one (like this one we bought dd for her 1st birthday - she's 3 1/2 and ds is 7 amd will ride on it! Although wouldn't bother with one with rockers and activity trays/bars - we used the rocker base until about 18 months maximum but didn't use the activity bit at all in situ. At least we could detach it for use separately.

Our better buys for outdoor use were a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe (now 6 years old and still going strong) and Big Bobby Car (like this one, but also in pink now I think! for which you can get push handles and tow ropes among the accessories. They do wear the toes of their shoes out rapidly with that one though (you can buy over-shoes too to save proper ones) !!

jambo1707 Sat 23-Apr-05 19:57:34

I bought my son a bubble car from argos £39.99 excellent it was. it's 3 years old now and my twins now ride in it.

I did however buy reigns t secure him in though but all in all the best dosh i spent

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now