Advanced search

Spongy interlocking flooring

(8 Posts)
Tallgirl Sat 23-Apr-05 13:20:46

Can anyone tell me where you get this stuf - i remember seeing an ad recently in Right Start Magazine for some of this stuff with letters of the alphabet on it for about £15 - 20?

have looked on-line but too many general flooring websites catering for industrial and schools etc

Thanks a lot

colditz Sat 23-Apr-05 13:40:51

Is it the stuff that is like a spongey mat, and you canput it away when you are finished with it? Cos they sell this in Scope where I live.

Blackduck Sat 23-Apr-05 14:55:00

do you mean like these

Tallgirl Mon 25-Apr-05 10:09:27

Yes but definitely seen it somewhere for cheaper than that as want to spread it on conservatory floor to stop DD from knocking herself out when she starts crawling. Had ABC letters on it.

Thanks anyway.

LIZS Mon 25-Apr-05 10:27:30

Think you mean like this I've seen them most often when we have been abroad - ds' came from Malta ! - or in independent toys shops /pound shops in UK. Ikea used to do a smaller version (each piece was about 3" square) so perhaps try ebay or a kiddies 2nd hand sale ?

Tallgirl Mon 25-Apr-05 10:38:15

Yes that is exactly it! But where to find it in the UK - saw an advert in Right Start magazine but gave to friend who wanted to order (she has now left the country) so dont know who the company was - will try and search on line again.


Tallgirl Mon 25-Apr-05 10:51:00

Found it - for anyone else who is interested at Blooming Marvellous - will try and do link

Hurrah it worked!

LIZS Mon 25-Apr-05 13:51:51

Love the house !!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: