Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Which Portable Highchair is best?

(8 Posts)
docket Sat 23-Apr-05 12:25:58

Can anyone recommend a portable highchair? Bought a Brevi one but don't like it - any suggestions, something wipeable would be good I think?
TIA

bea Sat 23-Apr-05 19:34:19

i've just recommended my handysitt on the other highchair thread... definitely a good alternative to your regular highchairs... and very small too!

handysitt

docket Sun 24-Apr-05 09:23:52

Thank you, looks good!

teabelly Mon 25-Apr-05 14:22:24

Docket, we've got a one of these for ds and they're fab. Very lightweight, fold down easily for holidays etc, and fit to any chair. Had it since he was a little over 6 months, now nearly three and still going strong, and will hopefully be used for number 2 when she arrives.

handlemecarefully Mon 25-Apr-05 14:26:12

I've got a handysitt too. They are excellent. Easy to clean too.

cod Mon 25-Apr-05 14:26:47

Message withdrawn

handlemecarefully Mon 25-Apr-05 14:28:08

You can get a little leather effect cushioning seat to place on top of the wood base on the handysitt. It also detaches for easy cleaning and is very wipeable.

I hated my previous high chair and booster seat because of the crumbs stuck in difficult crevices problem.

blueteddy Mon 25-Apr-05 14:35:32

We have the mothercare one that clips to the side of the table & it is ideal.
It was bought for ds to use when eating at my parents house, but we wish we had got one of these for our house, rather than having a bulky highchair.
It has a full harness & is great for travelling, as it takes up very little space.
I think cost around £25.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: