Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Which Portable Highchair is best?

(8 Posts)
docket Sat 23-Apr-05 12:25:58

Can anyone recommend a portable highchair? Bought a Brevi one but don't like it - any suggestions, something wipeable would be good I think?
TIA

bea Sat 23-Apr-05 19:34:19

i've just recommended my handysitt on the other highchair thread... definitely a good alternative to your regular highchairs... and very small too!

handysitt

docket Sun 24-Apr-05 09:23:52

Thank you, looks good!

teabelly Mon 25-Apr-05 14:22:24

Docket, we've got a one of these for ds and they're fab. Very lightweight, fold down easily for holidays etc, and fit to any chair. Had it since he was a little over 6 months, now nearly three and still going strong, and will hopefully be used for number 2 when she arrives.

handlemecarefully Mon 25-Apr-05 14:26:12

I've got a handysitt too. They are excellent. Easy to clean too.

cod Mon 25-Apr-05 14:26:47

Message withdrawn

handlemecarefully Mon 25-Apr-05 14:28:08

You can get a little leather effect cushioning seat to place on top of the wood base on the handysitt. It also detaches for easy cleaning and is very wipeable.

I hated my previous high chair and booster seat because of the crumbs stuck in difficult crevices problem.

blueteddy Mon 25-Apr-05 14:35:32

We have the mothercare one that clips to the side of the table & it is ideal.
It was bought for ds to use when eating at my parents house, but we wish we had got one of these for our house, rather than having a bulky highchair.
It has a full harness & is great for travelling, as it takes up very little space.
I think cost around £25.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now