Talk

Advanced search

anyone got a maclaren rally twin?

(12 Posts)
champs Sat 23-Apr-05 02:48:16

done two searches cant see this mentioned.
am thinking of buying.
need good and bad points(if any) please.
big decision to buy and so many diff twin bugies out there.

champs Sat 23-Apr-05 23:49:25

bumpity bump

champs Mon 25-Apr-05 18:19:22

bumpity

champs Mon 25-Apr-05 19:32:37

champs Mon 25-Apr-05 19:57:04

take it as a no then

lockets Mon 25-Apr-05 20:17:16

Message withdrawn

Mum2Ela Mon 25-Apr-05 20:44:36

I have the blue one for DD and DS (now 2.5 yrs and 5.5 mths) and have found it to be fab. Admittedly, don't walk for milesor anything like that but it has done the job for us.

Saying that I am going to sell it soon as DD prefers to walk and use the buggy board now.

Champs how old will your little'uns be when you need it?

champs Mon 25-Apr-05 20:49:36

ty you two! just went scouring web for reviews but didn't come up with anything.
lockets -- what did you find bad about it?
Mum2Ela -- baba due in august. ds2 will be 2

sassy Tue 26-Apr-05 13:14:58

We've got one -fab, i think!
Really light and manouverable, folds small(ish!).Seems comfy enough foe the new born too. Only downside is when shopping in trendy places, looks v old-fashioned next to the zippy E3s and Quinnys!!

champs Tue 26-Apr-05 14:01:36

lol, untrendy i can live with how do you find it when getting into shops and up aisles and stuff? also do you get the bus? how is it on there?

Mum2Ela Tue 26-Apr-05 16:37:27

Wouldn't call it untrendy, would call it practical. Anyway, SJP, Kate Moss, Kate Winslet and Liz Hurley et al have all got Maclarens.

I have taken it on a bus once and it was fine, wouldn't be so fine if I had to fold it but our buses are low loaders - are they standard everywhere now?

Admittedly haven't taken it shpping into town (Cardiff) but then wouldn't take both children shopping into town on my own as DD hates it!

champs Tue 26-Apr-05 17:27:58

thanks i am still so undecided!! dont think i could fold it up for bus though as i'd have to carry it and bubas. think i'll be much fitter tho as will prob have to walk loads as the busses drive past me now with only one buggy!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now