Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

plain coloured T shirts - where can I get them?

(15 Posts)
Tommy Thu 21-Apr-05 15:24:46

I'm looking for plain coloured T shirts for the DSs - online if possible. Everywhere I've looked only have ones with logos or stuff on them - I just want plain!
TIA

motherinferior Thu 21-Apr-05 15:26:14

Tesco often has them.

Marina Thu 21-Apr-05 15:26:58

Could you try H & M? I dispaired of this for dd but found several nice, inexpensive, completely plain t shirts for her there.
If online is essential, then Mini-Boden do them. Their stuff is expensive but does last and last and last.

Tommy Thu 21-Apr-05 15:27:09

you can't get clothes online at Tesco can you? (so lazy - don't want to drive there to see if they have them!)

Tommy Thu 21-Apr-05 15:33:27

will try H&M - it's nearer than tesco and Boden don't have the colour I need - thanks

Beansmum Thu 21-Apr-05 15:40:09

I saw some nice plain ones in H&M, also zara had some. or try here

janinlondon Thu 21-Apr-05 16:22:49

Best ones I have found have been from LL Bean in the US. Great quality. Never shrink. And they are online.

Tommy Thu 21-Apr-05 18:10:43

could you do a link to the American site janinlondon?
(God - I am soooooo lazy...)

swiperfox Thu 21-Apr-05 18:12:40

Tesco do plain t-shirts. They're nice quality andlasttimeilooked in there they were £1!!

JanH Thu 21-Apr-05 18:17:05

Jako-o have loads of logo-free stuff. Slightly complicated by their being abroad but I don't think it's a problem.

(LL Bean are nice, but their shipping is expensive and I think you are more likely to have to pay duty etc. I nearly bought something from their catalogue once but when I looked at the shipping details it put me off.)

JanH Thu 21-Apr-05 18:20:16

LL Bean kids

Tommy Thu 21-Apr-05 19:57:32

Thanks - I have been to Jako (from previous MN reccommendation!) but they didn't have one of the sizes I wanted - I am aiming for the cute "both DSs in the same outfit for weddings etc" look. I have their shorts coming fromk Next and nice checked shirts but wanted T shirts for underneath. I will check out this US one. Or, probably end up in tesco!!!
Thanks all

bellababe Thu 21-Apr-05 20:17:18

Have you tried The Childrens Warehouse ? It has got loads of really good basics such as t-shirts, polo shirts, long sleeved cotton shirts, chinos, shorts, etc in lots of different colours.

JanH Thu 21-Apr-05 21:14:11

Good one, bellababe! (New to me.) Children's Warehouse T shirts - 18 colours, up to 11-12!

Tommy Thu 21-Apr-05 23:30:15

Thank you so much! Very efficient

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now