Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Scooby Doo pants

(18 Posts)
GhostofNatt Thu 21-Apr-05 11:24:07

DS2 has agreed to consider using the potty if he can be provided with some Scooby Doo pants. He is pushing 3, any ideas where can get the pants?

marthamoo Thu 21-Apr-05 11:26:03

Haven't seen pants - but they have Scooby Doo T-shirts in Adams (didn't look at pants though). Could you bribe him with a T-shirt instead?

Aero Thu 21-Apr-05 11:26:24

Dd got some in Adams before, so they might do some for ds's too.
Also BHS seem to do lots of SD gear.

GhostofNatt Thu 21-Apr-05 11:30:15

Thanks mm and aero, will check these out. think it will have to be the pants as Scooby Doo socks have not had any effect thus far on his desire to use the potty. Do love little boy pants although some bob builder ones we got for DS1 at woolies seemed a bit rude to me..

Easy Thu 21-Apr-05 11:58:24

Try Woolworths, they seem to have a license for SD kit atm. Certainly include jumpers and swimming trunks in their range, so may well have undies as well.

GhostofNatt Thu 21-Apr-05 12:33:56

thanks Easy, will give woolies a go. If scooby can't kickstart the potty training not sure what will...

laughorcry Thu 21-Apr-05 15:46:42

how were the Bob the Builder pants rude?

(or is it too rude to say?)

octavia Thu 21-Apr-05 22:09:32

Lots of scooby doo pants in Asda

GhostofNatt Fri 22-Apr-05 14:17:00

thanks octavia, just saw this. Asda is my hero. the bob builder pants have bob holding a drill in the crotch area and say "can you drill it?" laughorcry. I see some bored soul in woolies children's udnerwear development having a little cackle about that one

laughorcry Fri 22-Apr-05 14:39:23

See what you mean GhostofNatt.

Pants clearly a minefield.

Dingle Fri 22-Apr-05 14:39:35

Just been rumaging around ds's drawers!! He has quite a few, little pants and boxer styles.

BHS and TU (Sainsbury) the other's just have Cartoon Network in and I don't know where they came from!!

laughorcry Fri 22-Apr-05 14:43:36

Could you get some plain pants and claim that they are what Fred out of Sccoby Doo wears (probably)?

coldtea Fri 22-Apr-05 14:44:50

lol! Ghostof natt! I bought ds some tweenie pants a couple of years ago with 'messy time' on the front-they always made me laugh!

GhostofNatt Fri 22-Apr-05 14:46:00

hooray,thanks Dingle. Never seem to get boxers, somehow the tiny pants are the most heartbreaking on small figures!

GhostofNatt Fri 22-Apr-05 14:47:28

Maybe all the children's underwaer people are havinga competition with each other to see what they can get away with, coldtea? Bet Fred wears giant white yfronts laughorcry.

Dingle Fri 22-Apr-05 14:48:34

DS is 5, but has only just grown out of 2-3 yr old pants!! He is just tall and slim, with such a tiny little bum. He has had the boxers for a little while now, but only just started to wear them , and he loves them! Scooby is his one time favourite too!

bambi06 Fri 22-Apr-05 14:48:47

woolworths

GhostofNatt Fri 22-Apr-05 14:53:35

awh, Dingle, it's funny how they suddenly grow out of their toddler shapes into thsoe tiny bums and hips. DS1 is 4 and still in hsi two-year-old pants...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now