Talk

Advanced search

P20 Sunscreen

(6 Posts)
pabla Wed 20-Apr-05 15:37:58

Has anyone used this? It is expensive but claims that you only need to apply it once a day. My kids have very fair skin and I wondered if it was worth investing in for the summer to save constantly chasing after them to reapply.

Kayleigh Wed 20-Apr-05 15:40:29

I used this for ds1 last summer when he was at school. I put it on first thing and then was happy knowing he had sun screen on if he was out playing during school breaks.
Will do same again this year for ds1 and ds2.

HJ Wed 20-Apr-05 15:58:41

My dd is almost 4 and I have been using it on her since she was 18 months. It is pricey but fabulous - apply about 1 hour before they go out in the sun and you dont need to reapply it all day. Fully tested this in Portugal, France and US and dd was the only one who did not get sunburnt! I was using the cheap stuff!!!

Milliways Wed 20-Apr-05 16:00:08

My kids hated this. It smelt strong, took ages to put on & then had to sit around for half an hour before getting dressed.

My problem with it was that every time we bothered with it - the sun went in for the rest of the day!!!

However.... the reason we tried it is because i DO have several friends who swear by the stuff. As mine are now older, they can mostly lather themselves up. We use a mousse and love it.

gingerbear Wed 20-Apr-05 16:01:44

Pro-derm mousse is good too, is absorbed deeper into skin and lasts longer than normal sunscreens. £5 in Savers or Superdrug.

Milliways Wed 20-Apr-05 16:18:39

Snap gingerbear - that's what we like. It goes on so easily!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now