Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tesco - FAB swimming costume!

(5 Posts)
pacinofan Wed 20-Apr-05 15:25:14

Just thought I would mention that Tesco are selling a fantastic swimming costume for £8.00. For all serious swimmers out there, the quality of this doesn't just compete with the likes of Nike and Speedo, it excels it. It comes in an attractive navy and turquoise colourway with contrasting piping, it is medium cut with a cut out back and offers some support in the bust area, with a lining that doesn't flap about when you're swimming. This was in the sale, so it may be even cheaper now. Bargain!

Enid Wed 20-Apr-05 15:26:25

blimey pacinofan, you don't work in the Tescos marketing dept do you

Enid Wed 20-Apr-05 15:27:06

I have to say though that I have one very like that from Tescos - except it is black and red - and it is very good.

PsychoFlame Wed 20-Apr-05 15:40:07

Oooh, may be forced to have a look.

My sister got told that her speedo cossie was disintergrating after 6 months because they aren't designed for regular swimming!!!

She had to buy a special one designed for excessive chlorine use (once a week swimming or more).... surely you only buy speedo if you want to do proper swimming, not bobbing???

TwinSetAndPearls Wed 20-Apr-05 15:45:27

I have bought my dd a couple of outfits from tescos and they are fantastic. We wanted some outfits we could send her to nursery or playgroup in that didn't cost the earth so she could get them dirty without it mattering but like all little girls she still wanted to look lovely.

We bought her four complete outfits plus tights and socks and a dressing up dress for £60. the t shirts in particular were of a very good quality. She loves her new clothes and has recieved so many conpliments on how lovely she looks and people have been really surprised when I said where they came from.

AS someone whose snobbery had never allowed her to buy supermarket clothes I have been converted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now