Talk

Advanced search

EARL MATERNITY JEANS

(5 Posts)
WOBBLYTUM Tue 19-Apr-05 17:51:05

Has anyone ever tried these - I am pregnant with number 2 and got some money for my birthday but would like to invest in a good pair of jeans for the bump !

Please help...

spudballoo Tue 19-Apr-05 19:37:55

Oooh, me! I bought a brand new pair from ebay from ArtsySmarty who runs a shop, and has a lot of premium brand maternity jeans. I got the dark wash and they are just fantastic. I think I paid £70, rather than the £140 that they are here. Postage wasn't expensive and they arrived quickly. Highly recommend her, she was really helpful with sizing (they come up big) and would exchange readily if there was problem.

Happy Birthday! x

sooooooooexhausted Tue 19-Apr-05 19:47:20

i think the seven maternity jeans are good too, my friend just got them, loves them

WOBBLYTUM Wed 20-Apr-05 09:09:41

To Spudballoo

I am a 12/14 - what size would you recommend?

Thanks

pabla Wed 20-Apr-05 15:35:04

Are you near Bicester Village Outlet Centre? They have an Earl shop there - don't know if they stock maternity jeans though. I got a pair of non-maternity ones in the US a few months ago and won't tell you how little they cost cos it will make you all jealous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now