Talk

Advanced search

St Tropez tan - anyone had one?

(9 Posts)
Gobbledigook Tue 19-Apr-05 14:09:20

Professionally done with the cream rubbed in? Having one tomorrow and just wondering, am I going to look noticeably tanned afterwards?

cod Tue 19-Apr-05 14:09:42

Message withdrawn

bibiboo Tue 19-Apr-05 14:19:25

It's fantastic when done by someone good, but can be bl**dy awful if they aren't all that skilled. I'd suggest getting a recommendation forma friend if you're really worried. But, they ask you if you want a dark, medium or light tan anyway.
Good luck x

yoyo Tue 19-Apr-05 14:25:23

I was pleased with the effect but towels and bedclothes were marked for a few days. Washed out so not a problem. Anyone else found this or did I have a poor treatment?

essbee Tue 19-Apr-05 14:26:35

Message withdrawn

Gobbledigook Tue 19-Apr-05 14:26:48

She's told me I'll need to wear dark cotton clothes afterwards and she said it does get on bedsheets but as long as they are cotton it will wash out.

NomDePlume Tue 19-Apr-05 14:29:55

I had it done before I got married. It was soooooooooooo messy, expensive and streaky (despite spending a fortune & taking ages).

You will look like they're rubbed you with old teabags when you come out, but that's just the guide colour that tells the beauty therapist where it has been applied.

I didn't have a car when I had mine done and had to use cabs there and back, queuing at the taxi rank post-treatment was excruiciatingly embarrassing . I looked like a Dick Emery character

wild Tue 19-Apr-05 14:30:50

pmsl nomdep

piffle Tue 19-Apr-05 14:32:06

I do my own now, I love it
only in summer though of for an occasion, I'm no permatangerine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now