Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Dolls houses - any suggestions for my three year old?

(9 Posts)
Joso Mon 18-Apr-05 16:36:16

Hello all. Just wandered whether anyone could suggest a reasonably priced dolls house. I've seen the ELC one and it's defitely a contender just wandered whether anyone else knew of any other ones?
Cheers.

BadHair Mon 18-Apr-05 16:38:50

There's a lovely Playmobil one that my dses were eyeing up at Christmas time, and I think Little People or Fisher Price do one as well.

psychomum5 Mon 18-Apr-05 16:40:42

There is a similar one to the ELC one in Tesco, and I think it is cheaper. Having said that I saw it around xmas time on offer so it may be changed now.

I have used my old dolls house for my girlies but replaced all the furniture with the ELC stuff....really well made and sturdy. Nothing has broken even with two very rough boys playing!! You can add to and extend the ELC one too.

Alternitivly you could go to a hobbycraft type place and get a 'make yourself one'.....quite expensive but very rewarding.

HTH

xxxx

BadHair Mon 18-Apr-05 16:42:11

Toys R Us do a wooden one similar to the ELC one. There's some here . I think they're only out of stock on the website as I'm sure I saw some of them in the shop last week.

Joso Mon 18-Apr-05 19:46:57

Thanks ladies...will check 'em out!

Davros Mon 18-Apr-05 20:41:11

ELC did dolls' houses half price sometime last year. Do you need it quickly or can you wait to see if they do it again?

darlingbud Mon 18-Apr-05 20:48:15

Try ebay. Failing that Toys r us are doing a wooden dolls house with room sets and family (georgian style house) for £39.99 normal price £79.99 so at half price it might be worth getting.

cazzybabs Mon 18-Apr-05 21:01:27

We have a plan tpys one which is great as the furniture is quite chunky (is good for 3 year olds) and is quite robust. Sell on Ebay for quite resonable money.

milward Mon 18-Apr-05 21:02:46

Got some super dollshouse furniture at ikea - they did have dolls houses as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now