Talk

Advanced search

ELC funky footprints

(10 Posts)
lunavix Mon 18-Apr-05 12:32:49

Everyone says the footprints count as well as make noises, but I don't think ours do - we got them second hand so are they too old?

Ds got another one for his birthday too and dp is quite keen to keep them if they count, although I'd personally take them back (to get some happyland!!!)
How do you make them count?

hunkermunker Mon 18-Apr-05 12:34:06

Our FF count - the orange speaker thingy at the end of the 'path' has a switch you slide one way for counting and the other way for sounds. It's a new feature, apparently DS got some for his birthday too!

flashingnose Mon 18-Apr-05 12:34:39

Ours don't count if that's any use - they're about 4 years old.

LIZS Mon 18-Apr-05 19:18:20

Ours doesn't - but it is about 6 years old ! It is bright yellow with orange speaker. They changed the colourway a few years back so perhaps added it then ? Actually have been pretty disappointed with it and one of the feet stopped making any noise.

lunavix Mon 18-Apr-05 19:19:14

I love ours!

Decided we'll just get a counting one off ebay, took the new one back with some other presents we doubled up on and got a load of happyland stuff. Love it!

lunavix Mon 18-Apr-05 19:19:24

I love ours!

Decided we'll just get a counting one off ebay, took the new one back with some other presents we doubled up on and got a load of happyland stuff. Love it!

lunavix Mon 18-Apr-05 19:20:19

(oops sorry!)

The only thing that disappoints me a little is a few of our elc toys use all the same sound effects (the ones on the funky footprints). It gets a bit annoying and just seems a little unoriginal.

cod Mon 18-Apr-05 19:40:15

Message withdrawn

Davros Mon 18-Apr-05 20:39:46

We've got both (gifts). Old one has sounds only and new one counts. I used to put it outside DS's bedroom as a trap to catch him sneaking out. Worked a treat until he started dodging it.

honeypot01 Mon 18-Apr-05 23:51:27

We've got the hands one it's much more fun, you can make your own songs with it, and it barke, quacks, and meows and plays various ryhmes

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: