Talk

Advanced search

Bambino Direct! Ahhhhh!

(7 Posts)
Longo Wed 11-Mar-09 20:40:12

Has anyone else had problems with bambino direct? I'm having an absolute nightmare! Got my Phil & teds sport delivered last week, also ordered the rain cover but they didn't send it, saying it will follow. Two weeks later no sign of it and customer services not replying to emails!! angry

swampster Thu 12-Mar-09 10:33:51

There were about a million threads a while back warning of their shoddy service - do a search. Here is a taster... and another... and another... it goes on. There were some interesting rave reviews from first-posters too grin.

Longo Thu 12-Mar-09 12:02:05

Ahhh why didn't I see that! Haven't been a mumsnetter for long!

paulus Wed 08-Apr-09 17:20:22

Absolute nightmare with Bambino direct. 5-7 working days for delivery of my bugaboo bee - 7 weeks ago. Baby will be walking and won't need the pram at this rate! They sent half the order, but not the pram... shoddy crappy company.

Do not use them!

Petunia76 Fri 24-Apr-09 20:24:32

Avoid Bambino Direct like the plague. They promised us the Bee package within 7 days, took our money and 4 weeks later, we are still waiting. We have been promised refunds, had the elusive Paul (the manager) on the phone and generally been misled at every available opportunity. Don't shop with them. In the end we used Peppermint on the Northcote Road who were helpful, friendly, gave us a great price and managed to get the package together for us within 48 hours. Can't recommend them highly enough and will never shop with Bambino Direct again!

milly21 Tue 09-Jun-09 19:13:04

Oh no, have just ordered a pram from this company, well my mum has. I am seriously worried now. Do this company ever get it right because according to this website they most certainly don't. Only ordered yesterday and I am considering trying to cancel the order, though it might take until next year to get my money back! Someone please tell me they had no problems with this company and put my mind at rest, please!!!!

JosieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 05-Jan-11 13:09:15

Hello. Bambino Direct have noticed this thread and have asked us to post up this statement from them:

“Bambino Direct are under new management (Oct 2010). We’re now part of Buy it Direct, one of the largest e-tailers in the UK,  and we’ve undergone a lot of changes. Our key focus is to provide all customers with the best possible deals available as well as giving great customer service. If you have any feedback on their new site or what you’d like to see from Bambino Direct please email us at mumsnet@bambinodirect.co.uk“

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: