Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Home teeth whitening kits

(9 Posts)
tomasinatank Fri 15-Apr-05 14:39:17

ANy recommendtions for the best you have used? Am loking at Boots website and there seem to be a few on the market.

mancmum Fri 15-Apr-05 14:42:21

I am using Boots kits -- about 23 quid... to be honest not convinced they have improved anything... my best result so far was with pearl drops and a hard brush and a good scrubbing -- was a bot of a blood bath but teeth looked better... bound to look white against all that blood!!

Have read that most of the ikits you buy are not that good and for real results you need to go to dentist..

A recent review of the products in the mail (readit at work!!) said that one of the better ones is the one that you almost paint on... search on DM websit efor the review...

crunchie Fri 15-Apr-05 14:49:23

I'm I trying one that I got from ebay. You are meant to use it every other night until you get teh shade you want. It certianly looks like my teeth have been cleaned brilliantly, but I am sure I haven't used it enough yet (only 3 times) It does contain a high level of bleach - which that article said it needed to if it was to work properly.

You have reminded me to do it again tonight.

BTW It cost about £10

tomasinatank Fri 15-Apr-05 14:54:00

whats it called crunchie?

I have looked at Rapid White Brightstick that you paint on....thats just under £10

crunchie Fri 15-Apr-05 14:54:38

Here is the same company here

highlander Fri 15-Apr-05 18:27:46

I used the Crest whitening gel (o/n for 14 nights) and it was crap.

A few months later I tried the Crest Premium white strips and they were fab. You put the strip on your teeth for 30 mins, twice a day for 7 days. Fabby. My DH's teeth are unrecognisable. However, I would recommend a scale and polish from your dentist beforehand otherwise your teeth look white but you still have bits of tartar between your teeth.

Jbck Sat 16-Apr-05 16:18:40

I used the Rapid White Brush on one ( 2 things in one stick) & thought it was rubbish but I remember someone on here saying they thought it worked quite well. SIL went to the dentist & spent about £250 & her teeth look terrific but it only lasts 6mths to a year.

darlingbud Sat 16-Apr-05 16:22:49

TIPPEX - only joking

starsq Wed 20-Apr-05 22:50:44

pearldrops tooth polish is brill used it daily twice removed stain an much witer in two weeks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now