Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Online flowers!

(10 Posts)
hayleylou Fri 15-Apr-05 12:06:24

I know there was a thread a while a go but cannot find it. I am living abroad and want to send some flowers for my step mothers birthday which is next friday as I cannot think what else to get for her.
Has anyone got any good website or companies I have looked at a few but wanted to go with word of mouth as I think that it always best. Can anyone help?

dropinthe Fri 15-Apr-05 12:07:30

Next are good-dont know if you have to have an account with them though-try Google search

compo Fri 15-Apr-05 12:07:32

John Lewis are very good - link is at the top of the page.

SamN Fri 15-Apr-05 12:08:45

Another vote for Next. I think (but am not completely sure) that you don't have to have an account.

lockets Fri 15-Apr-05 12:10:06

Message withdrawn

NomDePlume Fri 15-Apr-05 12:11:57

Marks & Spencer do them too

NomDePlume Fri 15-Apr-05 12:14:55

Tesco do a range of flowers too

I've always had good results with Interflora, the old favourites

NomDePlume Fri 15-Apr-05 12:17:51

In fact, I've just ordered the fair trade rose bouquet from Tesco for my SIL's 50th

albert Fri 15-Apr-05 12:21:50

I also live abroad and have been using a brilliant flower company for years. They are based in the Scilly Isles and the flowers are great (according to my Mum and SIL - I never get to see them)I always telephone the company and they are very friendly and helpful but I think you can do it online. They are called Scent from the Isles and were certainly the best option around when I started using them about 8 years ago - oh God, I sound like I work for them don't I? I dont, honestly!!

Hazellnut Fri 15-Apr-05 18:56:20

0800 flowers - I have used these a lot and have usually been very good. The couple of times I have had problems they have been very good about refunding/redelivering/ giving vouchers for further orders.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now