Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

OBaby pushchair and buggy board. Any one tried them?

(7 Posts)
tutu100 Tue 03-Mar-09 23:17:16

Am giving in and buying a buggyboard as I just cannot cope with dragging ds1 along whilst trying to push ds2 (have tried ds2 in slnig and ds1 in buggy but my back cannot take it).

Obaby do a cheaper buggyboard than lascal, and they have a buggy atlas plus which looks like it has all the feature of a stroller that I would want for ds2 who is 12 weeks.

Just wondered if anyone had used either of these as I can't afford to make another mistake (hate the pram/pushchair combo that I have now).

tutu100 Wed 04-Mar-09 12:14:37

bumping

nicolamumof3 Wed 04-Mar-09 13:17:52

i bought an obaby atlas vintage as an 'emergency' buggy as i was waiting for my new maclaren xlr to arrive, it was just a 'cheapy' to see me over, but i was so impressed with it, nice fabrics, full recline nice non-foam handles, viewing window, chestpads/headhugger. lots of features you wouldn't expect on a £60 pushchair. i would buy again.

tutu100 Wed 04-Mar-09 20:01:49

Thanks for that. I was hoping it might be a cheaper equivalent of the Maclaren as I can't afford one of those. I will order the buggyboard this week and check ds1 will use it and then if he does I'm going to order the atlas plus.

tutu100 Wed 04-Mar-09 20:02:33

Where did you buy yours from? The cheapest I have found is £70.

nicolamumof3 Wed 04-Mar-09 20:21:38

tutu i got mine in mothercare but it did have £10 off, i sold it to a lady tho, who is now selling it again. its immaculate as barely been used. i think she wants about £49 for it if interested. i only used it for 5mins myself and she's only had it for a few days?

tutu100 Wed 04-Mar-09 22:51:52

Thank you for the offer, but I will have to decline atm as I'm not sure when I'll have enough money for the buggy. I've got ds1's umbrella stroller which is falling apart but will do the job long enough to decide whether it's worth getting a better one, if it is I will have to sell my current buggy to get the money for the atlas, unless I have a sudden windfall before then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now