Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

baby bath seat for 8 mth old

(10 Posts)
gs Tue 12-Apr-05 22:29:29

hi there haven't posted on here for a while and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on what bath seat to get for an older baby. want something compact that can store away but up until now mostly little one has bathed with hubby or i. wld be grateful for any thoughts on what is the best seat/ support to get ? mny thanks

Newbarnsleygirl Tue 12-Apr-05 22:31:51

I got one from Argos. Very simple and it was £6.99.

We bought it when dd was about 6/7 months (sitting up) and she still uses it now at 18 months. It has to be one of the best things I've bought.
We just keep it in the bath instead of putting it away.

WestCountryLass Tue 12-Apr-05 22:46:04

I've got the same one as NBG but I sucker mine onto the tiles with the suction cups rather than storing anywhere.

Frizbe Tue 12-Apr-05 22:47:07

we just got a bath mat and dd has been very happy with that (now 17 mths)

gs Wed 13-Apr-05 08:53:50

thanks so much is it what they call the bath ring from argos? also frizbe when u say bath mat is that just one of those non slip mats for the base? many thanks

Blackduck Wed 13-Apr-05 09:16:36

Like Frizbe we just went for a bathmat (just a non-slip mat in the bottom of the bath - boots do a cheapie plain one, or you can splash out a bit more and get one with a pattern and a 'hot spot'....) and ds was/is more than happy...

Bozza Wed 13-Apr-05 09:34:05

I have just used a bath mat with mine once they could sit up steadily. £2 from Ikea - I buy several when I go because I don't lift them and they go black underneath. Sorry TMI.

Carameli Wed 13-Apr-05 15:33:34

I got one from mothercare, its not a store away one though, but I just left it in the bath and lifted it out when I wanted to have a bath. She loved it, can't remember how much it was(£10???) but it had huge balls in the front and she loved it.

Newbarnsleygirl Wed 13-Apr-05 15:35:51

Yeah I think it was just a bath ring gs.

gs Thu 14-Apr-05 09:45:20

thank you all for the great advice thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now