Talk

Advanced search

Where can i buy comfy trousers for dd2 (3) that fit her round tum?

(5 Posts)
Marne Wed 18-Feb-09 17:59:43

I'm looking for some cheep comfy trousers for dd2 mainly to wear for nursery (which is why i don't want to spend too much), she has a round tummy and is still in nappies so i don't want anything to tight around her bottom. She seems to fit into age 3-4 around her waist but 2-3 in leg length.

She has a couple pairs of Boden valor trousers which have fit her well up till now and now they are getting a bit tight around her tummy but still fit her legs IYKWIM.

Also i don't want anything in pale colours as she seems to get dirty (likes playing in mud etc..).

stealthsquiggle Wed 18-Feb-09 18:03:23

Gap (stretchy) ones are quite generous around the tum?

bamboostalks Wed 18-Feb-09 18:05:31

Tesco have some combat style at the moment. Pale beige and darker beige with pink stitching. They have adjustable waistbands and are lined in comfy cotton. They have rolled up legs too and all for £5. I normally hate their clothes but these are great.

Marne Wed 18-Feb-09 18:06:52

I will look in Tesco, i think i have some Tesco vouchers somewhere which will help.

paddingtonbore Wed 18-Feb-09 18:07:32

both tesco and next have lots of trousers with either adjustable waists or legs, or both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now